Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Still feeling too well...

I still feel too well - maybe I won't really believe in this pregnancy until I start to feel sick. The symptoms I do have:

- sore breasts
- feeling thirsty all the time
- having to wee all the time
- lots of strange dreams of no particular theme
- having to sleep about ten hours a night
- having cravings for raw oysters, wine, pate and soft serve ice-cream. Not all at once. I don't usually eat these things, but I think psychological effect of knowing I can't have them makes me want them! Runny eggs are a totally different problem - I usually have them every day and I don't know how I can survive eight months without them!

On the bright side, Mel tells me that women who eat chocolate in pregnancy have more settled babies. I can see that. If I had no chocolate for eight months I wouldn't be very settled, so neither would the baby!

My weight is stable, and my gym instructor says I can continue with my current program as long as I watch my back. When I'm ready he says I'll need to switch to something less intense but for now I'm fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These posts are great! I bet you could print this out and put them in a notebook for a hard copy of your journey through pregancy.


Penny