Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pregnancy week 13

Today I met our obstetrician who is surprisingly short, but is very well spoken and sympathetic, and has very small hands, which I think must be an advantage in his profession. He listened and suggested ideas with exactly the right manner; not too condescendingly simplified, but without assuming too much either.

The other big landmark of the day was that I had breakfast! This is the first breakfast I have been able to "keep" for the last two months! Maybe this is it - the beginning of the end of the nausea! Yay! (And not before time either, since I have to work this weekend.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear,

Just a quick comment to say hello and I miss seeing you. CHFWeb has been down for several days (they think they were hacked into) but are up and running again.

Hope all is well with your little one and with you!!

Love and hugs in Him,
Kate Megill