Saturday, July 28, 2007

Pregnancy weeks 14-17

Everything continues pretty much the same - still sick, still tired. There is one new feature this last week - my gums have started bleeding when I brush my teeth.

It's official: I don't like being pregnant.

I tried to like it, I really did. I wanted to be excited and "glowing" and all the other things expectant mothers are supposed to feel. What I really feel is sick, tired and that despite all the extra effort I am putting in, that I am still functioning at somewhat less that my usual efficacy.

Oh, and my car broke down last week. I'm hoping this is the storm before the calm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabby, we CHFwebbers are meeting here:

http://www.phpbb88.com/tidbitsofourliv/viewforum.php?f=56&mforum=tidbitsofourliv

You need to register just as you're registered at CHFWeb.

Lucille

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie! TRUST ME, pregnancy gets better! And, of course, once they put that precious baby on your tummy the second of birth and you hold him/her in your arms NOTHING else matters. You can 'remember' in your mind all that you went through, but it becomes a passing and fleeting memory in light of the wonderful darling who is staring into your eyes!

I'm one of the very few women that I know who LOVES being pregnant. I don't even mind the months of "kneeling at the toilet altar" or the pains and pressure of the latter months because it all points to the final and glorious result of that blessed gift from God being a new part of your life!

Love and hugs to you, hon,
Kate