Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Thesis time again!

Oh dear. It is thesis time again, commitment time again. Do I enrol and try to get this wretched thing written, or put it off for another semester? I am still totally uninspired for topics, with only mild interest in three:

- doctors and drug company advertising (conflict of interest)
- conflicts between families and staff in management of children
- doctors obligations to rescue, emergencies, not on duty, etc.

- maybe euthanasia? abortion? these topics are always done to death, so to speak.

Can't say I feel red-hot to write thousands of words on any of the above, and I have to finish because under the new College guidelines a higher degree "progress report" is not long sufficient. In order to meet the requirements you have to finish the thing! I wonder if I just got on a did it, just to get a passing grade, if that would be enough? But I'm a straight HD student so far, and it seems a pity to ruin it - besides, I think it could be really interesting if I could just get inspired!

No comments: