Friday, June 01, 2012

Resuming after a long break...

I see that my last post was Evie's arrival - which explains in part the long break in blogging. The other explanations are Zoe (born 2009) and Genevieve (born 2012). However, the time has now come when I feel the need to resume blogging again, so here I am! I will tell the birth stories of the other two girls another time, probably soon, but that's not the reason I'm here today. I have decided to cut down my online social time in favour of trying to do serious writing. By "serious" I mean aimed at getting published. So this will be my little writing practice area, and of course as it has always been, a place to explore my thoughts and what it means to live in the "grey" places of life. I've never been a black and white person...

No comments: